Postponed until further notice

Given the spread of COVID-19 it has been necessary to postpone the event in the interests of the health & safety of speakers, sponsors and attendees.

Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Given the severity of the circumstances we all find ourselves in, we have decided to postpone the event to October 2020. We fully believe that this is in the best interests of all, not least on health grounds. We understand that for many of you who are still able to travel and were looking forward to the event that this will be disappointing news. Cannon Events want to assure everyone that have already registered that it will be carried over in full to the new Marine Insurance London event.

It’s a decision not taken lightly and we are extremely sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.We hope that you are understanding of our position and the decision we have taken and we look forward to furnishing you with further details on the postponed conference soon. 


Our 2020 Partners