Marine Insurance London is a proud sponsor of the Marine & Energy Insurance Under 35’S Awards. We are looking forward to attending their Black Tie Dinner on June 22nd, where winners will be announced in front of the 350 attendees.
Dame Inga Beale – Chief Executive Officer, Lloyd’s
Michael Burle – Head of Marine – Liberty Specialty Markets
Marcus Baker – Global Marine Practice Leader, Marsh
Heather Clarkson – Managing Director of Marine, Ed Broking
Chris Murlowski– Marine Business Manager, Lloyd’s
Tony Rai— Head of Marine Claims, Hiscox
Fiona Sperry – Head of Claims, Canopius
Paul Kearns – Managing Director of Marine, Energy & Natural Resources, Price Forbes
Rob McAdams – Chief Underwriting Officer for Marine, XL Catlin
Carl Day, Head of Marine & Energy, CNA HARDY
Lee Meyrick, Marine Specialty CEO, AON
Simon Jackson, Senior Partner, Marine & Energy, Clyde & Co
- Ed Broking Young Underwriter of the Year.
- Brit Young Broker of the Year.
- Clyde & Co Young Claims Professional of the Year.
Entry Deadline – 31st May
Submissions no more than 500 words.
Finalists announced June 8th. Winners announced at the Black Tie Dinner June 22nd, The Old Brewery London
Any questions on participation or sponsorship options please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising the hard work, dedication and success from the future leaders in the Marine and Energy market. There are three categories which are open to anyone aged 35 or under on the closing date of May 31st, 2018.
The judges will be looking for a person who:
- Has made significant strides in their professional development over the past year
- Can clearly demonstrate their contribution to the team or department in which he or she works
- Demonstrates drive, innovation and commitment to the market
- Shows evidence of commitment to pursuing relevant professional qualifications
To enter any of the categories:
Please submit a testimonial of 500 maximum words including:
- Why this person should win
- Their personal achievements
- The achiever’s contribution to the business
- The achiever’s contribution to the market
All submission should be sent to: email@example.com by May 31st, 2018